|등록일||2012년 09월 20일 00시 00분|
|제목||2012 G-FAIR KOREA International Buyer Invitation Instructions|
2012 G-FAIR KOREA International Buyer Invitation Instructions
Thank you for your interests in the 2012 G-FAIR KOREA and see the following instructions to invite your international buyers.
1. Invitation Instructions
A. Registration with national (regional) KBC (Korea Business Center) or GBC (Gyeonggi Business Center):
- All international buyers who wish to participate in the 2012 G-FAIR KOREA Export Consultation should contact the nearest KBC or GBC office and register as an international buyer. Contact your local KBC or GBC as the registration instructions may vary according to the local business customs and communications infrastructure of your local area.
※ How to Search for a Local Business Center
∙ KBC: http://english.kotra.or.kr→ About Kotra → Organization → Overseas Network
∙ GBC: http://www.gtrade.or.kr/index_e.jsp→ GSBC Overseas office
B. Selection of International Buyers
- After registering international buyers with GBC or KBC, GSBC (Gyeonggi Small & Medium Business Center) will select the international buyers to invite. The invitees will receive exclusive benefits as international buyers.
- No more than 1 officer will be selected for each company and invitation may be unavailable for certain countries due to local circumstances of GBC or KBC.
- The international buyers selected for invitation are required to cooperate with the schedule of G-FAIR Secretariat as the official buyers of the 2012 G-FAIR KOREA, but may have their free time as long as it does not interfere with the official schedule of the fair.
- Any buyers registered as international buyers with local GBC or KBC will receive information for other events offered by GSBC (Gyeonggi Small & Medium Business Center) and KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency), such as trade promotion events, overseas G-FAIR, and export consultations.
C. Invitation and Support for International Buyers
- Any buyers invited as international buyers will receive various support from the local GBC or KBC in relation to their invitations.
- Benefits for Local Buyers
∙ Transportation: (Arrival) Airport→Hotel, (During Event)Hotel↔KINTEX,
※Transportation for arrival/departure will be available for those arriving on July 16, 2012 (Tue) and departing on July 19, 2012 (Fri).
∙ Accommodations: 3 days (Oct 16,17,18, breakfast included)
∙ Interpretation: 1 interpreter will be assigned to each company in the venue.
∙ Welcoming luncheon.
∙ Official directories and souvenirs.
∙ Airfare will not be paid.
※Benefits are subject to change based on availability.